Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Focusing on Americans

I've downsized my rabbitry for the winter.  I've made the difficult decision to narrow my focus to Americans only for awhile.  They really are my favorite breed, and now I have both blues and whites in my barn.

I bred both of my white does today, so with any luck, there will be wigglers in the nestbox for Solstice.  The best of the best out of those litters will be available as breeding stock.  

Bickles Cleopatra BBGA4 (white) x Madson's Rain DMM13 (blue, carries white)
Bickles OD8 (white) x GMV B10 Julius (white)

If you're looking for Silver Foxes or American Chinchillas, I'm happy to connect you with a couple of breeders I know.  If things go well, I hope to branch back out into Silver Foxes sometime next spring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment